No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Pran'k Call......


Heng ah......... Luckily I didn't say something wrong ah today! Why? cause I received a prank call from Pilihan FM by one of the beautiful Dj Conia and is live on the radio......
At 1st  though which lady call me and I can't recall who is this Conia. I was so worry that she going to told me that she had my BABY!!! Hahahaha..... But luckily in the phone she said that she want me to be her MC in on her 26th September Birthday Party with 200 guests. And she want me to wear a PINK jacket while in the show. Hai ya... nasib I didn't flirt with her and ask her out if not I don't know where to put my face liao. Anyway thanks for you call Conia and thanks for put me on table today! I gonna remember your BIRTHDAY one... you see la! hehehe

p/s: Conia FYI if next time you want to Kacao a guy in a phone! Just tell him that you had his BABY.
I'm sure that man jumping like a hot plate ants. All man can't take that Jokes one.... Trust Me it works!