No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

What I See At Thailand!

I see THE MALL... but of cause is not like the one in Brunei one.....heheheh


This is the Van that we use all the way from Bangkok to Phuket. Cool right? Inside the van I also stand up too.... I really like this Toyota van.


I wonder where can I buy one of this for my maid!


Have you ever see this kind of chef looks selling Kolomee before???? I not sure his noodles taste good or not lah....


If I can get one of this back to Brunei sure I want to buy one.


Remember last week one of the reader asking me why I did not stop the RBC van... So do you I should stop this lady rider?????


And how bout this van and bus passengers???? hahahaha.....


This is very common things you can see in all the Thailand. Power cable fly here fly there....


I wondering why here the stray dog all can eat fat fat one.... Don't know what they eat there... TomYamKong????



Hotel where we stay one... Is named MY FREIND HOUSE. 
A) where you stay? 
B) I stay at My Friend House....
A) Oh so you have friend who stay at Phuket!!!
B) No I don't have a friend stay in Phuket...
A) So where you stay?
B) My Friend House!
A).............................


Drunker......