No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

I Not Lucky Enough


SCB held the second lucky draw prize presentation for the SMS Alerts. I represented my wife went to draw the prize but too bad I'm not lucky enough as Chong Siew Lee who won herself an iPhone4 and Lee Cheau Yen won a Nokia E72. I only help my wife won a bag and 2 biggie bank. 
The prize presentation was held at the SCB main office branch at bandar for the 22 winner and on hand to present the prizes and congratulate the winner was Brenda Low, The General Menager of Consumer Transaction Banking

I Was blur with this I got... How do I know is was an "I".. I thought it was a "1"and that 's is why when they call "I" to take the prize the time me was standing there and watch!!! hahaha.... Btw the winner who got the iphone4 is "R". r is good which mean she got the "right" alphabet!!!
Ya I know maybe I got a little bit greedy coz me and my wife already got an iPhone for both of us.... But  if I win sure I going to sell (not give away) for $900.00 which is more cheaper than outside market wasn't that good? 
But do you guys notices that this time on any lucky draw for Phones, Cars, Cash or any awesome prize mostly the winner are Female one!!! Why ha??? I notice this phenomenal long time already. Funny ya! If next time got lucky draw again I better send my wife good or any female friend lagi better!!!

Is an 'I' not number '1' 

Congratulation to all the winners.