No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Dress Formal Wear Not A Scuture



I don't lah coz I'm not a fashion designer so I'm not sure this is call stylish or what! From my view is doesn't look nice at all and I also don't know what it mean it that scuture on her head! People there are attended Prince Williams and Kate's wedding not the Lady Gaga and Williams wedding Ok! If is not Kate but Lady Gaga and is gonna be look like this.
.
.
.

We attend people's wedding is to witness the history not came there to and tried to stole people's thunder one....
Seriously after I watch finish watching the whole wedding ceremony I can imagine sure there is a lot of people thinking what number to buy for tomorrow Magnum4D and TOTO one. As long as got big big news like 911, Diana and MJ died sure you see the Malaysia and Singapore 4D kaki whole night thinking what number to buy for that. 

Now this Royal wedding I see also cannot skip one lah, come to gambling I guess many people not need to drink red bull also can not eyes big big there. But talk about betting I think we asian here are not as crazy as them there. Even Williams kiss Kate left or right or lips or ear also can bet... My god.. like that also can gambling... Even bet for Prince Harry forget the ring also got. jialat man... bet until not nothing to gambling sudah. I'm not kidding one... check here for the odds of the bet