No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Rain And Jam


If got traffic jam on the highway usually there is two reason either car accident or road repair...
But yesterday the Jam at Jerudong highway... DPP from the DST HQ  sampai the Empire Hotel there...
No car accident or road repair but because of Rain!!! But I just don't understand why it Jam.... Then after I sometime I figure it out why it has to be jam like that!!! of coz drive slow is the first safety issue but I guess is because of the heavy rain me people no place to go... so every one decide to go home better...
I pass by the some of the commercial area I don't see much car there... maybe that is the reason lah I think. But think about it... some time once in the while got rain like that also not bad too... So people can spend more time with the family at home...