No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

History vs Herstory


To me everyday is the learning day... Eat until 30 plus now I still learning everday especially english words.... haiya... what to do... school time no good good study and everyday went to play guli...ah that's is why lah.....!!!
Last month I learned a word "Brunch" which is Breakfast+Lunch=Bunch. I didn't know there is such a word alive one.... Until last month then I know... the malu thing is my niece know it before me about ten years ago. Never mind lah... late better than nothing!!!

So again today I had learn the words Herstory... is a History use by Female... I guess. check out here for more info about herstory:
Aiyo.... words also got male and female to use one why so complicated one... so many years already still got this "fair and square" subject until now... "why man can like that but not female"....
You see ah.... from Job, Polities until the Space Shuttle  also got this issue... But why until now still got no one come out and fight for the  Cash Prize of every lady's sport one oh!!!!
 You see.... PGA tournament winner prize always higher than WPGA. Badminton, Tennis, Snooker, X-Game, Triathlons so and so.... all this sports you never see the female division is higher than man one...
Why ah???? Women.... I think is time to fight for this again..... So far i only know is Female models pay are higher than Male!!! Then the rest of the pay like doctor, teacher or manager all almost the same liao...