No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Apple Tv Is Not A TV!!!


I was looking around at the Apple reseller store at the mall yesterday and thinking to get a new gadget there and I saw their Apple TV the price almost same with the Singapore price and I'm thinking to get one of that coz my wife she said she wanted to show some cartoon video to my daughter from the Mac and iPad to the TV don't want always let her holding it watch it near near so Apple TV is the best choice lah!
When I went and asked the Apple TV feature the time the staff also told me a few real joke happen in their store and I think is really hilarious and must share it with you all.
The story goes like this....
A customer walk in their store and ask about the Apple TV how does it work with that small little square thing... So the staff like usual lah... slowly explain one by one.... you need a HDMI cable... A wifi connection... It can play movie from your Mac. iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch.... it also can watch video from Youtube and Vimeo... bla bla bla bla.... 
After so many detail and explanation of the Apple TV do you know what's the question of the customer he ask??? Which is the best part of the joke..
"So how to make it bigger to a TV???"
 hahahahahahah......
You know what.... I also just notice not only this customer they thought that "Apple TV" is s "TV" at the first place... even a person who very close to me everyday see each other also think that Apple TV is an TV in first time!
Apple TV is not a TV lah.... is just a name only lah... It is a devise as a station that you can watch your movie, music, photo even mirror what’s on your screen to enjoy games, web pages, and more. connect to your tv saja...
And is another joke a customer walk in the store and ask the about it... "How many channels can it received????"
LOL oh god it really make my day lah...hahaha