No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Don't Think It Embarrassing, Think It As Funny....


Hahaha.... Now I think back and tell my wife about this story I also laugh my ass off!
Yesterday afternoon I went to 10 10 for lunch with my friend as usual makan chicken rice. Everything is arrived then I prepare the chili sauce on the small plate, chicken and the rice. when everything is ready and start makan then I put back the chili sauce... I think is because the cover rosak already then the whole bottle drop from the cover... the moment is drop me and my friend both shout and the bottle also bang bing bong bang bing...... LOL. 
Guess what I'm doing???? heheheh I'm look like kana freeze and my hand holding the cover high high... Then I look at everyone in the restaurant also kana freeze and looking as both of us.... hahahah I never see 10 10 restaurant in lunch time got 10 second no sounds one hahahah...
I felt kana malu lah at first but after the second tot... me and my friend both laugh out loud there....
Is true.... to avoid to feel malu the best way is just laugh loud saja and everything is settle...lol
So advise you next time you go 10 10 makan there make you to double check see the chili cover is lock tightly or not!!!  Sorry Alan Tan.. I make you malu there...hahahahah