No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Benny's Steak & Seafood


Oh love this place Benny's Steak & Seafood at The Jacksonville Landing. I post this already that day but not all... now I back home sudah and I have time and slowly to show you all the foods I makan.
In this trip I can say here is the place I have the best Ribs in my life. People say don't judge the book by cover... I say don't judge the foods by color!!!
When the ribs arrive in front of me first I was really surprise because of the size, second is the color... it look like a big piece of bull shit... lol but this piece of bull shit really yummy and tasty oh!!!
I never had such a nice ribs ever in my life! Is so soft and no need to bite.... I told myself I must have to finish it which I did but just left some salad and potato saja...
Not only Benny's Steak & Seafood they serve nice foods but the view there also amazing. The best time to makan there is evening coz you going to see the sunset and the bridge lights on at the night.... this is a place really worth to come bruthers!

 The Jacksonville Landing... you can do shopping, dinning and dating, relax or sleep also can!!!

This is my dinner lah... as you can see my iphone 5 just place next to it you can imagine how big is this!!!