No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

#TigerLimGoUSA Day 22



This is the last day of the program. After this post I'm not update my blog for maybe 2 days like that coz I'll in the sky for nearly one day and one day stay at the Singapore so maybe no time and no internet to update my blog!
I really appreciate that United State invite me to come to here and learn how their people here doing and using the social media. I'll bring back what I learn from here and share it back in Brunei. 
For the pass 20 days from east to west Washington D.C -  Jacksonville/Florida - Nebraska/Florida - Seattle/Washington - Los Angeles/California this is the best trip I ever had.... oh I for get I also touch down at Chicago and Atlanta in US, if included all the transit country I also have touch don't at Singapore - Hong Kong too. Tomorrow me from L.A here fly to Tokyo if like that also count wow... this year I go to... eh..1.2.3.4.5.6....... Omg I cannot count liao!!!

So today only have one place we go meet up which is End of Program Synthesis session with Mr. Alan Kumamoto. He wanted to know how's is out trip for the pass 21 days in here, what have we learn, what can we bring back home and sharing there. 
We everyone come from different country of coz everyone also have different point of view with the programs but everyone having a same favorite is the time we all in Seattle...
The meeting not last very long... after the meeting we split into two group. One group of people want to  spend the last day in Santa Monica. Me and the other gang we went to the original Universal Studios at Hollywood. This is the place I wanted to come for long time already when I was young... finally I'm here! T.T don't know when I can come back here again... maybe one day when my anak big already I'll bring them here... oh maybe we should go to the Disneyland.

Mr. Alan Kumamoto wanted to know with the ASEAN delegates how is the program held for the pass 21 days here

 Yeah..... finally I'm here!!

 Best pose of the day!!!

 Fast and furious cars....


 This is a place that one of the Tom Cruise movie... do you know which movie?

 Jurassic Park is always one of my favorite...


 Gals.... I forever remember today!!! Thanks.

Is a place you must have a try with their BBQ..... but..... your cloth 100% sting when come out!!!
So if you don't like the oily smell with your cloths better bring extra baju come here!!

 Foods really nice but not cheap oh... like that we eat is 400 US dollars sudah!!!

Is your fault....
No is your fault.....
You shut up and eat...
Oh....
 Too much camera and don't know which one should look at it right!! hehehe

Tonight is the full moon here....

This is my last night and view in L.A. 
goodbye....