No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Five Guys Burgers & Fries


I want to remember to come back here next time (if I have a chance again) and that's is why I took a photo of this pole sign. Coz this is where the exactly location of one of the famous burgers and fries in D.C the FIVE GUYS.
Five Guys has been a Washington, DC area favorite since 1986 when Jerry and Janie Murrell offered sage advice to the four young Murrell brothers
 This place is kinda real American fast foods restaurant..... I mean fast foods is really fast!!! The people came here to makan during lunch the q is long so they have to do it real fast. So the foods they packed for you also you can see they doing kinda fast job. You don't expected your Burger or Hotdog can look like KFC or Mcd's poster!!! No way brothers... you'll see you foods like kana earthquake one. Even I order my fries also just hamtam buang all inside the bag!!!
But because of that it have their signature... everyone come here is for the foods not the presentation.
I was really impress their burgers man... 2 thumbs up! If I continue eat their food like that I think my baju and pants all cannot pakai before I go back Brunei liao!!!
The size of the Burgers and Hotdog wasn't too big but when you hold them in your hand you can feel that is a double size of the weight of our's local famous burger!!
Five Guys... mmm this name I'll forever remember!

Let's go in and check it out!

That is they potatoes for their fries...
 
Looks kinda classic but not that Back To The Future cafe classic. This is more like the 80's American fast food restaurant style!


Next Please.......

Here in US drinks are self service in every fast foods.


Don't play play... is touch screen one ah!!

 Check it out...look what I order and you can see their price!!!

This is what I saw when I opened my bag!!! They just pop in everything you order... sweet!!!!


Mommy... I fat lot!!!!

Why is so famous here... na you see lah!!