No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Donate Toys


Last weekend I told my wife to take out some toys to donate for the kids who lost their home at Kampong Air there. Not must I can do but I did my best and hope that this can make the kids there happy a little bit lah. I also told my wife to give some blanket and baby diapers. Honestly I'm not sure all this thing got use or not but I just try coz I know I'm sure many people already donated some cloths and pants. When I reach to the Pusat Belia I saw many people came to donate cloths... the cloths really a lot lah... like a small hill sudah. I think is more than enough sudah lah. 
After I put down my toys less than one minutes the toys all taken... 
Yea... hope they all can have a new home sweet home asap.



My car all full of toys...

Lucky got this volunteers to help me to bring the toys!!!

I think should donate some new underwear, bath towels, blanket, mattress... cloths are way too much liao...


Toys all give away in less than a minutes!!! Awesome