No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

SHHCo New Branch At Kuala Belait


When every time I go down to KB I always thinking if one day my car tyre pomcit where I can fit it some how my 19 inch rims need special tools to open the wheel. I really no idea where can I fix it. Now me no more worries sudah lah I have Sin Hup Huat can help me if I have trouble when I in KB. Sin Hup Huat just opened another branch at Kuala Belait Mastercon Building, Block C, Unit 20 Jalan Sg. Pandan which is near the Kia Showroom and the Sugar bun there lah!
Now Sin Hup Huat Co having the Super promotion at all the branches Buy Three tyres free One Tyre. Or you just want to buy 2 only to chance the front or rear tyres saja.. then buy 1 tyre, 50% off on the 2nd tyre!!! Good right bruthers... this promotion start from today until the 16th June 2013. So ngam lah people want to change new tyre can go SHHCo loh..