No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

The Crab Pot At Seattle




I have no enough crabs.... where are another place to have awesome yummy crabs... even the Man vs Food also came here before. The Crab Pot at 1301 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98101. Guys.... two thumbs up for it lah.. I came here makan 2 times and still not enough oh!!
Here not only their crab are nice.... the oyster also very fresh!!! I mean fresh is really fresh and still alive!! I was shock when I saw the oysters it still move when I touch it... Oh... very sweet lah!
I can say this place is my best favorite restaurant in Seattle. Is a place a must to go makan!!
We did our last dinner here for our last night at Seattle as you can see how special is this place!
Suggest eat at outside coz it has a better view, don't worry is cool outside coz there have heater on top of your head! 
Again don't come here alone unless you are a heavy weight eater or want to do a Man vs Food.. The portion is huge one don't play play!!! Just order the Alaskan $38.95 I think is more than enough for 2 person makan sudah lah! It say is for One Person but actually for us is 2 person lah.. it have King crab, dungeness crab, snow crab, shrimp in the shell, steamed clams, Pacific mussels, andouille sausage, corn on the cob & red potatoes in their jackets... gila don't tell me this one you still not enough!!!

We all very hungry liao!!! Feed us...

Ramy also surprise that the oyster that fresh!!!


Let's eat!!!!