No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Local Siri


Do you know what is the latest new thing in town? Don't know what is it... No problem just ask Robin. Not the Batman and Robin's Robin or the Robin Hood's Robin... Is the AskRobin...
How to ask him...simple just sms him saja and send to 39993. Ask anything also can and he can reply you back. Look what I ask him this afternoon and he reply me and the answer make me feel like finish reading Cinderella story the ending Live Happily Ever After. Thank you I love AskRobin this is awesome better than Siri!!!
Especially local question early everything you AskRobin he can answer, like look for makan, restaurant, movie and others... Awesome right!!! Check out other what they ask question to Robin (Click Here

This are the answer reply my question!!! Awesome Bruthers!!!!