No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

I Ok Fine!!!



Alamak I don't know what I salah Makan kan or what Angin I kana for the pass few days I was suffering high fever. No headache, no body pain no running nose, no coughing but just extreme high fever! On the first day I thought it was just a normal fever so no went to see doctor just eat panadol at home saja but thing doesn't come as what I expected. At mid night my temperature rise up to 40'C. I told my wife no way I can send her to work in the morning. 
Again in the day time my temperature drop down to 38.5 or 37.9 so again I thought I'm healing lah... Mana tau when the sun goes down again I start fight and suffering the 40'C. My fever start at Monday, Me sampai Thursday night baru no choice when to see doctor at Manglait. Coz this time is up to 41'C. Me makan apa ubat pun tak guna, sampai I use Chinese traditional way Guasa also tak takai! My temperature it just won't drop to below 37.5'C
My urine no more is yellow sudah... is light brown color! I was worry my sick spread to my family member especially the kids... Luckily their are fine now!
My sister and wife send my to a clinic at Manglait there! Doctor check already give antibiotic and fever pill (macam panadol jua) after I had taken the antibiotic the healing also go a lot of better. Next day the temperature no more rising.... until today and now!
Fever had gone but my body is weak now still feel blur blur stone stone like that! I fart a lot... and is sting! Maybe that is the leftover volcano heat in my belly lah....

I'm not sure why or what kind viral I kana lah. I never had sick like that one before four day heat your brain high high, if for a classic movie story this man his brain sure overheat and become cacat sudah....
I looking back to my blog and see when is my last sick and I notice that most of it is on the local fruits season!!! Is true the durian season is coming but funny things is I haven't eat also kana.... aiyo so not fair!!! Anyway doesn't matter is Viral Inflection or Season Fruits Fever advise you guys see doctor if you had fever and Don't Play Play bruthers! Take Care....