No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

My Room S Sukhumvit Suites


So this trip I no more stay at the cheap cheap one lah... It just a short vacation at Bangkok so I decide to stay at some place which is Nice,Clean, Better, Convenient, Not so expensive hotel then I found one at the Asok which is this S Sukhumvit Suites very near to the Asok BTS station! My room one 1900 Baht B$80.00 free wifi plus breakfast. 3 minutes walk saja sampai the Terminal 21 sudah. 5 minutes walk sampai Long Table (semi roof top bar) is very nice place to stay lah... some more is Smoking Free hotel so you don't have to worry you stay in a room smell like smoke in there! I kinda like this place... mmm maybe next time I come I'll stay here again! 
Is new just build 2 years ago now still clean and new can stay, few more year lagi I think I have to look for some place new one loh! 
Is a very nice room... Do you like it too?

Eh.... ya the toilet can see from the bed there... 

I don't know why I watch this channel for half an hour... I don't understand what they talk.. but just like the way they communicate!!!

Right in front is the the Exchange Tower

My sunset view outside the window!


play it watch the video of my view!