No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Movie Rental

 

Hey Bruthers check this out. I found that there is a new shop opened at the Mabohai on top Supa Save there got one shop is doing Movie rental there... It got English, Chinese, Malay etc movie to rent. Not only Movies but also have Tv Series too.
Before you rent have to join their member first.. B$10.00 member fees, B$10.00 annual fees and B$30.00 refundable deposit. Total B$50.00... movie got old also got new... of coz not as new as like cinema one lah... 
All disc is original one no pirate one! 
Of coz this is only for those people don't know what is torrents or don't have fast speed internet connection at home can come here and rent lah! 
But think about it I kinda like this shop here walaupun I have a fiber optic internet connection at home. Like me I'm a "Friends" fans all time.. Rent their whole 10 season and safe in my HDD better than I download it from torrents. Save my time and trouble too!!



 Here are the rental prices and late charges rate!!

 You have to use the laptop to find the movie you want... some time may not have the movie you want!!