No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Sunday Lunch



Sometime holiday too long also feel boeing too. If got things to do never mind lah... for person like me got holiday also feel like normal day is kinda tough day to spend here.
Normal days people working I still can look for my friends for Tea Tarik or what so ever but this long holiday people go jalan makan angin, visiting open house etc the whole town like got noting happen here! No events no nothing.... last night I went to Times Square makan the first time I saw that area have so many car park sama! Because of that noting happen I also got nothing to post and blog about lah...
So today boring boring suddenly got mood to cook Spaghetti for my family by the way I also long time no cook pasta sudah lah.. So went to Supa Save and buy some ingredients. In fact cook spaghetti is simply as cook maggi mee lah.
I buy half kg of minced beef, three big onion, fresh mushroom, 2 tomato, tomato paste and spaghetti sauce saja... Is simple not so fancy spaghetti just for makan soik soik saja lah!!!
although is just a simple pasta meal but I still think better than anyone else serve out side because my portion of bigger and the meat and ingredients are more then outside one!
Now lets see how I cook lah!

Minced beef and onions 

Fresh mushroom chop into cube...

fresh tomato

one big can of Tomato paste and 2 bottles classic spaghetti


This is how I cook lah.... first I fried the onions 

Then fried the minced beef

Then put in the mushroom....

Next is the fresh tomatoes

Then Tomato Paste...

spaghetti sauce....

Sugar and Salt....

And little bit of RoseMary...


Cook pasta more easy.....put some salt to boil it. I mix with butter after I drain out the water lah that is because the pasta can prevent it stick together after it cold and also taste better too! 

That is it.... my Spaghetti!!!