No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

PHB Ethical Beauty New Branch At The Mall

 
Wow... good now got new outlet at The Mall so I don't have to go far far and but the gel I want. Some more now the PHB Ethical Beauty Opening Sale for 15% off all items.
I had use some of the item and its suitable for my skins especially the shampoo and the Body Butter I use for my legs coz its dry especially in the aircon room. Of coz the famous one is the Skin Repair Gel lah everyone come here mostly buy that coz is good for people who got eczema one... some how the product got Certified Halal and free from Free from Parabens SLS, Alcohol, Aritificial Fragrance, Petrochemicals, Synthetic Dyes very very safe to use!!

 Free from Parabens SLS, Alcohol, Aritificial Fragrance, Petrochemicals, Synthetic Dyes.





Good.... no plastic only using paper bag I like it!