No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

FEVER FREE STICKER!!!



This sticker always make us don't know what to do with it after we all walk out from the clinic or hospital. I always see a lot of people still stick it on their arm even those their are in the Kedai Kopi or Shopping Mall. Is it because they still want t0 tell people that they are FEVER FREE or they want to show off to someone they just came out from the hospital???
But if we take off the sticker yet we still think "How am I suppose to do with it? or Where I want to stick this thing mmmm...." right not??? You have that same problem like me too right?
Don't worry..... I have the solution already now!!!! All we have to do is follow the picture as below there! So next time you go to the hospital not need to headache what should you do with the "FEVER FREE" sticker sudah la......