No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Pity Or Not Pity... That Is A Question!


Early in the morning already there is a self accident at Kiarong sudah!
Just right front of the house beside the Baiduri there!
I don't know should I pity for this driver or not la!
You see ar.. you know isheavy rain
already bah this few day and yet why you still have to drive that fast again le?
Michael Schumacher also ever lost control on the wet track la...
apa lagi you just a kacang putih driver. Luckily today is Friday so not need to
send children to school
if the children is in the car and get hurt.... I sure the driver say " I'm So Regret To
Drive That Fast Just Now.
So remember folks... DO NOT DRIVE FAST IN THE RANING DAY, DOESN'T
MATTER WHAT CAR YOU DRIVE!

One more thing I still don't understand one, Why this house are so Sial one kan?
As far as I know this is the 5 time cars hit into this house sudah!
This house really bring bad luck la!
I remember last time there is a lorry hit there also.... Wah ... stay in this house
you never know
when are you gonna wake up give morning call by someone hit on your house!
Give me free I also don't want to stay here!!!! So scary !!!