No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

No More New Year Greeting!!!

This is the reason why DST and B.Mobile hardly earn money in the special day like NYE, Chinese New Year, Hari Raya or Christmas day!!!!
People now days seldom use the hand phone to send greeting already!!!!! Now most of the people already use Facebook to send greeting message and greeting card!!!
Can you believe it or not? I only received ONE greeting message in my hand phone yesterday! Every year normally at least I can received more then 15 this kind of message. But I think start for this year everyone are using the Facebook to send it! So maybe this year Chinese New Year and the Hari Raya people also like that sudah la!!!

Anyway no matter how you use the way to sending message to me I also like it and I do appreciate that. Here I would like to say Thank you for all my friends and folks who had sending me those Holiday's Greeting!!! And I want to wish you people all the best this year!