No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Nasi Katok Amaan!!!!

Any Nasi Katok fans here!!! I long time no talking about the food review here already kan kan kan!!! Ok la today I want to show you this place is call NASI KATOK AMAAN.
You know where is it? Don't know never mind I slowly show you where is it!
It you go limbang using from the Sengkurong there one! Just go go go go go go go go go go go and
go go go go go go go go go go go go go go
when you pass by the junction to Kampong Limau Manis the time and just continue
go go go go go go go go go go go go go go
Then when you almost reach the PADI field the time kan
Just see you left hand side look for Simpang 353 just before the "JALAN Lubok Sigurun" then you can see his big big house already.
At first I also don't know about this place one, Is one of my fans told me that I must give this Nasi Katok a post!
Ok la so here I come today lo! So what so special of their Nasi Katok?
$1.00 with 2 pieces Ayam Goreng, Fried Eggs, Cucumber and the "DON"T PLAY PLAY" extra spicy hot sambal! I swear.... the extra pedas really cannot PLAY PLAY! But of cause you can choose the Normal Biasa one!
I like their stall cause it's neat and clean. Not like those on the road side one Dirty and Samak! "FLIES more then the RICE™" (hehehe got rhyme too ya)
And also the Haji are so sporting and nice too! He talk alot with me just now, macam we know each other long time already!
So give yourself a try out their Nasi Katok Amaan lah!!!
Enjoy!