No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

WHY?????? What's Wrong With My Blog Video???

Don't know why and what is wrong with my blog video now!!! Couldn't play at all!!! Totally blank!!! but something different with the video window, there is a new icon beside the volume control. I never see that before, just see this at afternoon. I see some other people one also like that! Aiyoyo... susah la now!
I hope is because the host is update something la! Maybe is because too many people visit it at one time cause traffic jam jam jam jam............ that's why they need to update it la!
The only way now is I have to upload the video at the YOUTUBE 1st then baru link to my blog! Double job! Anyway.... like that also good la cause link for the Youtube the screen is more bigger then the blogger one! Hope you people enjoy it la.