No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

100 Years Street


Don't get it with my title is it??? 
Today the whole day I go around the Bandar Seri Begawan and looking for a street that had already got 100 years old history... I don't know where to start and don't know where it. So I just going around the town and see see look look. But apparently the town also not even had 100 years old so I don't think it have here, maybe it had like a small small path but after so many year it has already develop until
present... Then ended up I didn't found the 100 years street but some 40's to 70's building in the town.
One of the building that I always would like to go once in my life is this
.
.
.

I'm not sure what name is this for the building but someone told me that this is the Prime Ministry Office and now had already move to Ong Sum Ping there. I don't know much above the history of this building lah but I just want to say that I like the art things on the top of the building there. I remember when I was a boy that time my mother came to school to bring me home, we always pass by here and I always look up the building and see the people in there. You can see fisherman, farmer, drilling oil, cut timber, water village, a Tiger and crocodile too. Actually not much people know that there is something over there even my wife also don't know after I told her.


Can you spot the Tiger?

I notice that those old building the quality are very good one, after so many years already and they are still very tahan. No crack with the wall, door and window are so tahan, the tiles no fade at all but maybe the roof got leaking lah.....


After spending two hours in Bandar so I still not satisfied that I didn't found my 100 years street so I continue my explorer trip to Kota Batu. According the Brunei's history Kota Batu dulu dulu was the capital there so I go there to try my luck and also see see look look. Then I also don't know why I stop by at the 'Twelve Roofs' this also my 1st time visit here and it was awesome.... 
I didn't know that this place has become a museum for quite some time yo.... I always tot that this place are closed and never allow to enter one...  

This place is really great but too bad not much info and history about the place, I think is much better if the staff there can brief the visitor about the place like why it called "Twelve Roofs", Who stayed here before, When it build etc......so that we don't just go there and look that the picture only.

When I started going around the house the moment I can feel like I back to 1950. So classic the place and now got Aircon some more so you would feel hot lah. There also have a swimming pool, badminton court and a swing at the back yard but out of order sudah.... 

I love this picture....

And you can imagine that this is the place they sit!!!

I wondering is this the way dulu dulu the people they have to use here and go up then baru can see the big big people inside there oh!!!

Spend half an hour here yet I did not found my 100 year street......
So basically my trip today I don't found the 100 years street  but I found a lot of nice place to visit in Brunei. Actually I also visit to the Makam Sultan Bolkiah but due to my pantang and also pay some respect so I did not take photo there lah. Maybe next week I gonna bring my niece and daughter to the Brunei Museum there. I notice their Animal section there are open again, I remember my secondary school time they had closed for quite some time and I think I almost 20 years didn't see the Orang Hutan in the Museum there...