No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

TIGER.LIM™ New Facelift Coming Soon.....


Don't know why and how all of sudden it broken when I took it down and rub my eyes. It just broke... Don't know why.....
Does it mean anything???? Good Luck or Bad Luck for my next year?? Why it suddenly broken at the last day of 2010? Funny man.....
Doesn't matter what it mean lah...good kah..bad kah... I don't care one lah cuz I still have to live and go! But I can say this pair of glasses has been be with me and see a lot of things with me in my blog. I can say he also in my videos and pictures every time. Although he is wasn't a branded but still at least he let me see things cleanly for the past few years; he is a good glasses. Thanks to you and I think you can retire liao.
Anyway I think my degree also got a bit different sudah and is time to go check and make a new one. I always have a bad habit about my glasses; must wait until broken or cannot use anymore then I baru wanted to change or make a new one. I can't wear contact lens coz I have an allergic eyes if not I look very handsome one you know...heheheheheh!!!
So any Optic Store in Brunei wanted to Sponsor me??????hehehe
Of coz got give and take one lah... you good I good one mah right!!!!

Oh Ya.... One more thing I want to say is do you still remember the Brunei Justin Bieber at The Mall that I mention few days ago in my blog? Ok now the camera man has upload the video in YT and share to everyone. You guys can go and watch now either you scroll down to that post or you can click here too.