No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Trial Walk


This is a really nice trip with some of the Beach Bunch members to have a trial walk at Merangang Beach. I took a lot of video and picture during the walk but of coz I only can show you guys a little bit.
I really like the place especially the area next to the swamp lake make me feel like I'm in Australia it really looks like the White Man Park but just don't have the Kangaroo hopping on the grass and there is a lot of birds flying there. Too bad I didn't bring my D90 I just using my iPhone to take video and photo. Sayang lah.... Coz I tot the place it just like a ordinary jungle which is same as Bukit Shabandar and Tasik Lama one...... I was really wrong and never expect we got this type of land here in Brunei so next trip I'm gonna bring my dslr shoot until I puas puas. The whole trip took us about one a half hours to finish it then we saw a lot of things especially the plastic bottles on the beach....... 
Anyway I'm going back that place again on this coming Saturday, We going to have a turtle watch camping with the Fisheries Department on that area so hoping that we can spot some sea turtle on the beach. Wish me luck and hope that can take some nice photo to show you all.