No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Launching New Word


Ladies and Gentleman today I officially launch a new word..... I declare Fun Day has now has become Funday!!! Start from today's onward the Fun Day no more be separated and it shouldn't, coz if Funday separated into two is not Fun at all.  Just like Sunday cannot be as Sun Day, if Sunday is Sun Day then is a Hot Day not a Public Holiday!!! Am I right!!!
I know it sound a bit complicated with my philosophy but don't worries just let me give you some more examples then you know what I mean.

"Birthday" is the day that you born which mean on that month and day you celebrate you birth's day and having Fun!!! Why the word birthday is not separated? Coz you can't separate your birthday into another day, if you do so...and which mean you delay your day of birth and we called that "Belated Birthday"
So Belated Birthday is not as Fun as the real Birthday, because the belated birthday has separate the real date of birth into another day.... so is not Fun!

So Funday are not allow to separate into two too!!! Is must always be together as Funday not Fun Day.  If insist to separating somebody or thing are meant to be together isn't it SAD???
That's is why SaD Day cannot be together. Why??? Because D and D are not meeting each together isn't it a perfect Sad Day???!!!
Got It????
Ok so... FunDay must be together then ani baru lah FUN!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
p/s: Oh god..... please don't let me watch again some more the "Big Bang Theory