No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Nothing Wrong With It


I was surprise to hear people gossip about the new 10 dollars gonna retrieve back by the banking because of the Kiarong mosque name. They say is because of the spelling "Hassanil Bolkiah" was wrong should be "Hassanal Bolkiah".... Aiyo that's is rumors lah Bruther!!!
FYI there is nothing wrong with the name. Since the mosque been built in 1998 and officially launched in 1994 has already named Jame'Asr Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque. 
It looks like some people out there living here for many years and generations still not really familiar with their country. 
Ok lah I take this opportunities to tell you people one thing that not many people know one.
How many golden dome it have on the Jame'Asr Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque?
Do you know that answer? Don't know and not sure right!!!! Only some people eat full full got nothing to do then went to count it right?
I know the answer but I didn't eat full full got nothing to do went to count it..... you think I'm so freee meh!!!
I was told by the the local travel agent's tour guide that one time I follow them bringing the tourists going around. Then when we stop by at the mosque then I baru tau so many things about it.
So how many golden dome it has?
It has 29 dome on the mosque reason it symbolizing that the 29th Sultan of Brunei.
Same as the Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque was built by the Sultan of Brunei in 1958. It has 28 dome with it and symbolizing the 28th Sultan of Brunei.
So now you know liao lah right... if next time you hear someone told you about the money ask them back how well they know about the mosque.
And one more thing and don't play play man.... Jame'Asr Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque got listed in top ten heavyweight mosque in the world one ah!!!!
see here.

p/s: correct me if I'm wrong with the dome coz if I'm wrong that's mean all the tour guide here also got the wrong info too