No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Sungkai Buffet @ iLotus


 Makan Sungkai Buffet is not easy things to do you know! If you everyday also wanted to makan outside one then is a tough thing coz during the Ramadhan mana-mana also have sungkai buffet is really hard to choose. If you want me one by one and go try to eat and giving a review sorry lah I think on that day Hari Raya you see another me on my body sudah!!! 
So not way I can do that one Bruther!!! Recently I joined the Social Media gang makan at sungkai buffet at iLotus. It was a great time makan with then..... not only the foods is good but also our subject about 80's and 90's music. 
I remember last year my first sungkai buffet also with Rano, Kurapak and Zek here
Time really go very fast... my belly getting bigger than last year and yet still haven't get rid of it then now more foods to gain my weight lagi!!! Siap la like that!!! eat eat eat saja... I almost out of idea to have an excuse been no time excise for myself.


Before....

And After.....

The Hot Plate is in a Long Q....