No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Hing Nam Foong!!!

This is also one of my favorite restaurant in Gadong area. It located in the Warisan Complex.

I usually I come here just to have my supper.

Normally I'll order their Kolomee it's very delicious here. But today I'm not gonna introduce their Kolomee, I 'm want to introduce the "KUAH CHAP". This is the only place I can find "Kuah Chap" in Brunei. I hardly find this food in other restaurant. If you know where can eat the "Kuah Chap" please email to me and let me know.I definitely want to try it.


Basically the " Kuah Chap" is the Extra Big Side of Kuah Tiao mix together with the Pork's stuff inside the black colour soup.



OK....so this is the restaurant look from the carpark!!!


And this is from the inside...



Ok...and that is the owner....She is from Thailand but she know how to speak Chinese and Malay too.





So this is all the Pork's Stuff and the soys eggs.....I know it looks disgusting but please don't judge A BOOK BY THE COVER.





KUAH CHAP in the action!!!



So this is how it look likes on your table.




That's the black soup. It taste like got the chinese medicine in the ingredient.






That's the Extra Big Size KUAH TIAO.....




Pork meat...





Dried Tofu....




Pork's Interstine....



And the eggs...



I know it look disgusting with the ingredients, I also very hard to accept this at the first time...But after I try it....is not that bad what I'm thinking. Don't forget to try their SAMBAL together with it....It a perfect match lah.......


I give this 3 starts...


Food cost $3.00($2.10USD)


p/s: foods are not halal here.