No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Pureland Vegetarian Restaurant!!!!

Ok Guy.......today I wan to show you this Vegetarain Restaurant. It located in No. 5, Ground Floor, Komplex Hj Abd Rahman Bin Hj Hussin, Spg. 28, Jln Gadong.
What is so special about this restuarant? Let me tell you this...... This is the ONLY restaurant in Brunei that come with this slogan.
EAT AS YOU CAN & PAY AS YOU WISH!!!
I'm not kidding and I'm not try to fool you guys.... Another place we can " eat as you can & pay as you wish" is in somebody's wedding dinner only....am I right?hahaha!!!


Ok so this is the restuarant look from the outside.Named
PURELAND VEGETARIAN.


Inside view!!!!

Everything here is SELF-SERVICE.
Take your own food.
Everthing here is vegetarian...
they have Asian Style...
And Western Style too...

Help youself....Soya bean, Barley, Chinese tea etc.....

They have soup and dissert too...




this is my dinner....




Dissert I have the red bean soup.




Please visit their blog too....



After you finish you food please remember to reture your culinary to this place and wipe you own table too.



And that is the casher.....remember PAY AS YOU WISH!!!

I don't feel like want to judge with is restaurent.This is PRICELESS to me...

I think is better you guys go judge by yourself!!!!

( some picture I took from their blog from here www.pureland-vegetarian.blogspot.com )