No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

A New Thai Cuisine Open At Kiarong!!!!

Guys......you should come and try the restaurant here. If you're Thai Food Lover like me too!!! You must must must try here.... Is very good here!!!
It located at Block B. Unit 10 Kiarong Complex near to the Baiduri Bank!!! It name Nur Wanita.
At first I thought is gonna be expensive here. I was surprise when I saw the bill.... Is way cheaper as I thought.
They serve Northern Thai cuisine ( Chiang Mai ). Their food are way better then the one Thai restaurant in Jerudong I swear! Just go and try you'll know what I mean!!! Is a nice place, nice foods and a nice smile with the lady(the casher)hehehe!!!
This is how is look like from the outside!
Nice right?
Looks elegant?









This is their menu!
ok..this is what we eat that night.
STEAM FISH W/CHILLI & LIME SAUCE - $4.00($2.85 USD)

SQUID SALAD/SOTONG SALAD - $5.00 ($3.50 USD)



STER FRIED BROCCOLI - $4.50($3.20 USD)

THAI STYLE BEEF FRIED W/OYSTER SAUCE - $4.50 ($3.20 USD)

TANG HOON SALAD - $4.50($3.20USD)
Guess what is this!!!

Is rice my friends...



Lemon Juice - $3.00($2.15USD)
including all the drinks and rice. We only spend $30.00($21.40USD) for four persons. Cheap right? I'm so glad that their open here near to my house area.
I strongly recommended this place to all of you!!!
I give this 5 stars.