No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

My Christmas Eve's Dinner At...................


Christmas Eve sure have to eat Steak one lah.... but of cause at this special day all the Western Food restaurant or Hotel's outlets sure fully book one... Why you must choose to eat at that place? Some how you have to pay for extra charge again right? There is still have some other restaurant that have a good Steak and Grill in Brunei. Come.....let me show you this place.
the Aulait Cafe it located at unit L1/3 Grd Floor Seri Q-Lap Mall.
No extra charge, No need to booking, No car parking problem, nice environment and not much people, so you can relax and enjoy your dinner.








My order for tonight is this.... T Bone Steak!!! It cost:$17.80($12.45 USD). I think the price had a little bit high but never mind lah...One Year One Time and is WORTH it. Is delicious.....it had everything I want here. The steak taste good, the fries just nice and I love the Mushroom gravy....


This is the QTR ROAST CHICKEN W/GRAVY that my friend order. It cost $12.80($8.95 USD)


The Yummy Mushroom Gravy.
I give them for 4 stars.